In order to launch your first email campaign there is a list of steps you need to go:
- Add a site on which you want to launch an email newsletter.
- Now, let's create an Email Campaign (go to Email - Campaigns and hit New Campaign button). You will start a wizard through which you can:
- set general information (from name, from email etc.)
- add all RSS/Atom feeds, you'd like Newzmate to pick content from automatically. Then, you can add other RSS/Atom feeds on Set up -> Sources Management page. Detailed instructions you can find by this link.
- choose and adjust email template, specify schedule and upload your mailing list. More details on campaign creation process here and on email configuration by this link.
- upload a mailing list and attach that list to an email campaign. More details about mailing lists you can find by this article.
- specify the schedule.
- generate the integration code to let Newzmate monitor your website’s visitors interests, show opt-in forms and onsite recommendations widget. Put the code on all pages of the website (for example via Google Tag Manager). Then, you generate the code on Set up -> Integrations page
- Once RSS feeds and mailing list are added, integration is created and a newsletter template is configured you can start sending emails to your subscribers via Newzmate.