To add the Newzmate Integration Code within Google Tag Manager, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the section Setup -> Integrations -> Copy integration code
2. Login to your Google Tag Manager account and navigate to the container with your domain.
3. Click on the red “New Tag” button.
4. Name the tag “Traqli”.
5. Under "Tag Configuration" choose custom HTML.
6. Paste the Integration code into the area provided.
7. Under "Triggering" choose "All Pages". Click save.
8. In the upper right-hand corner, click "Publish" and continue to publish all changes.
9. "Container Version Description" is optional. You can add a description or click skip.
Once you've completed these steps, the Integration code will start working